Light Source - FLS-300
The most versatile, complete light source available with up to three singlemode wavelengths on a single port, or four wavelengths (two multimode and two singlemode) on two ports.
This product is part of EXFO's series of FTTx optical test products. It allows for the testing of passive optical networks (PONs) at the three main wavelengths (1310, 1490 and 1550 nm) used in fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) and fiber-to-the-premises (FTTP) networks and complies with the ITU-T G.983 and G.984 Recommendation series and the IEEE 802.3ah standard.
- Can transmit with a wavelength-identification digital encrypted protocol so that any compatible unit can automatically use the proper calibration parameters
- Autonomy of 120 hours
- Instrument identification available in six languages
- Highest output power in the industry
- Three-year warranty and recommended calibration interval, for dramatically reduced cost of ownership
- Link-loss characterization
- Fiber identification
EXFO FLS-300 Spec Sheet (243 KB)
To obtain a quote or to speak with one of our experts, please call 1800 852 022 or submit your enquiry.