PON Power Meter — PPM-350C
Highly versatile handheld power meter that enables quick, on-site testing of all PON signals, anywhere on the network.
When FTTH was first deployed, EXFO was there to test it, namely by pioneering the concurrent upstream/downstream measurement technique via a pass-through connection. In fact, the EXFO-pioneered PPM-350 series, which quickly established itself as the clear-cut leader in the PON power meter market—over 21 000 units have been sold until now—has played an important part in major FTTH deployments worldwide. Since then, we have developed our instrument even more to provide you with the best PON power meter yet. The PPM-350C enables quick, on-site testing of all PON signals, anywhere on the network. Its new workflow management capabilities and enhanced ruggedness will increase the efficiency of your daily deployment activities. Moreover, its visual fault locator port allows for easy fiber identification and macrobend location. This handheld unit also features pass/warning/fail LED indicators with user-defined thresholds.
- Concurrent measurement of all PON signals, anywhere on the network
- Innovative workflow management, for boosted test routine efficiency
- Enhanced rugged and weatherproof design
- Protected data format, for guaranteed test result authenticity
- BPON, EPON and GPON configurations
- Service activation and troubleshooting
- Data storage and reporting capabilities
EXFO PPM350 Spec Sheet (1124 KB)
To obtain a quote or to speak with one of our experts, please call 1800 852 022 or submit your enquiry.