Light Reading recognizes EXFO for its unmatched innovations and solutions in 2015.
EXFO Inc. today announced that it has been recognized by Light Reading as the most outstanding Test & Measurement vendor in the industry.
EXFO rose above the competition by offering operators and service providers innovative and comprehensive solutions that are tailored to overcome field and operational challenges—all while reducing CAPEXs and accelerating their time to revenue.
“Over the years, EXFO has focused on bringing to market unique solutions that accelerate, simplify and automate test and measurement procedures in order to enhance network and service performance for optimized QOE,” said Claudio Mazzuca, Vice‑President of EXFO's Transport and Service Assurance Division. “EXFO is thrilled that a leader in the industry, such as Light Reading, recognizes our effort in making the life of our customer as easy as possible while increasing quality.”
Among the numerous solutions introduced by EXFO, which address all the different stages of the service deployment lifecycle, the following particularly stood out:
- EXFO Xtract, an Open Analytics Platform that empowers service providers with the ability to automate, accelerate, visualize and optimize their services and network lifecycle management.
- EXFO iOLM, an OTDR-based application that delivers detailed information on every element on the link, in a single-button operation—providing maximum intelligence and simplicity for expert-level link characterization.
- EXFO TFv, or Test Function Virtualization, which offers seamless enablement of test functions on any EXFO test asset, at any time.
- EXFO Mobile Agent, a mobile application for 24/7 wireless service assurance monitoring, troubleshooting and quality-of-experience (QoE) analysis.
- EXFO’s first fully automated Wi-Fi enabled fiber inspection probe with Connector MAX, the pass fail application now available on mobile devices.
As part of the Big Telecom Event, the award was presented to EXFO during the Leading Lights Awards 2015 gala, which took place at the beautiful Field Museum in Chicago.
Light Reading’s Outstanding Test & Measurement Vendor award is attributed to the telecom test and measurement vendor that stands out from its competitors, innovates constantly, helps set industry trends, makes investors proud, and makes employees happy. Following a rigorous assessment of hundreds of submissions in over 20 categories, Light Reading announced its finalists in early May (see Leading Lights 2015: The Finalists).