A Next-Generation Tool for Broadband Deployments
EXFO’s MaxTester 630 is the perfect tool for any service provider deploying multiplay services over single-pair or bonded ADSL2+ and/or VDSL2. Its small form factor, rugged design and easy-to-use menu make it the ideal tool for installation and repair technicians. With the MaxTester 630, the testing process is highly automated and technicians close their jobs quickly and efficiently. The large display of the MaxTester 630 makes it even more user-friendly, and when it comes to saving results, it provides technicians with many connectivity options for uploading tests and compiling reports.
- Supports ADSL2+ and VDSL2 bonding, allowing service providers to recover and grow wireline revenues
- Supports ADSL2+ ATM/PTM and VDSL2 single-pair testing for hybrid networks
- IPTV test suite for automated quality of service (QoS) testing
- Data testing and Web browser for complete service qualification
- Configurable pass/fail results for automated testing
- Designed to face the challenges of the outside plant environment with an IEC IP54 rating
- Ensures that customers have the required bandwidth (downstream and upstream rates) for delivering triple-play services over single-pair or bonded ADSL2+ and VDSL2
- Validates that the IPTV, VoIP and data services can operate on the circuit with the required QoS
- Verifies that the customer's modem/router, equipment and inside wiring are operating correctly
- Proves data flow between the network and the end equipment
EXFO MaxTester 630 Spec Sheet (1748 KB)
To obtain a quote or to speak with one of our experts, please call 1800 852 022 or submit your enquiry.