A Next-Generation Tool for Broadband Deployments
EXFO’s MaxTester 635 is the perfect tool for any service provider deploying multiplay services over single-pair or bonded ADSL2+ and/or VDSL2. Its small form factor, rugged design and easy-to-use menus make it the ideal tool for installation and repair technicians. With the MaxTester 635, the testing process is highly automated and technicians close their jobs quickly and efficiently. The large display of the MaxTester 635 makes it even more user-friendly, and when it comes to saving results, it provides technicians with many connectivity options for uploading tests and compiling reports.
- Supports ADSL2+ and VDSL2 bonding, including vectoring and G.INP, allowing service providers to recover and grow wireline revenues
- Supports ADSL2+ ATM/PTM and VDSL2 single-pair testing for hybrid networks
- Ethernet testing for qualifying FTTx services at the customers premises
- IPTV and VoIP test suites for automated quality of service (QoS) testing
- SmartR™ features allows users to quickly and accurately determine physical copper circuit quality and locate faults
- Data testing and Web browser for complete service qualification
- Conpatible with Teletech TS125 Remote Far-End Device (FED) for remote control circuit change
- Designed to face the challenges of the outside plant environment with an IEC IP54 rating
EXFO MaxTester 635 Spec Sheet (1754 KB)
To obtain a quote or to speak with one of our experts, please call 1800 852 022 or submit your enquiry.