Software Defined Networking
The increasing adoption of SDN and NFV technologies have driven the need to test their efficiency. The CommsForce SDN practice enables enterprises, service providers and government agencies to validate their SDN and NFV implementation and deploy with confidence.
Our experience consultants can help answer the following questions relating to SDN and NFV:
- will this environment have the same security covernance?
- what are the benefits of migrating to standard hardware and software-based control?
- what are the bottlenecks, and can the network and compute environment scale on demand?
- can the centralised network state easily tune the network behaviour, applications, and services to user needs?
- will my multi vendor environment support this architecture?
Key features of our SDN/NFV validation program include:
- test network infrastructure, capacity, scalability, and convergence using scaled protocol emulation such as OpenFlow and VXLAN
- simulate data centre traffic between VMs, for data centre/cloud computing environments to benchmark virtualised server performance
- test end-to-end NFV implementation by deploying virtual test ports inside virtualised network devices
- simulate a rack full of servers/hosts with various hypervisor flavours and emulate the virtualised data centre environment with all of its complexities
CommsForce - Software Defined Networking (1579 KB)
Engage CommsForce when you need:
- vendor neutral consultation services
- access to a state of the art network and application simulation environment
- to reduce project risk
- increase the accuracy of project investment profiles
- accelerate project deliverables
Contact CommsForce on 02 8858 0670 to discuss your Consulting requirements.